SPONSORED BY: Associates of Cape Cod, bioMérieux, Bioscience International, Charles River, DuPont, FujiFilm & Microbiologics
CHAIRED BY: Ziva Abraham, CEO, Microrite
SMi proudly presents the 3rd Annual Pharmaceutical Microbiology West Coast Conference, in San Diego, USA, on the 5th and 6th of June 2019.
The pharmaceutical microbiology field is an ever-present constant in almost all areas of pharmaceuticals. We are experiencing a period of rapid change, with new regulatory considerations to implement into our environmental monitoring programmes, new technologies to improve processes and novel validation techniques.
Join us as we delve into the current evolving issues facing this industry, such as: risk-based approaches to aseptic processing, methods of contamination prevention, creating risk-based environmental monitoring programmes, water monitoring and treatment.
* Discuss how to overcome challenges following RMM implementation
* Hear the developments in creating an effective contamination control strategy
* Evaluate novel methods for endotoxin testing
* Explore strategies to create effective EM programmes to ensure compliance
* Investigate a case of sterility failure and determine the entry point of contamination
KEY SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
* Irving Ford, Head of CAR T QC Laboratories, Celgene
* Chris Knutsen, Associate Director, Microbiology, Bristol Myers Squibb
* Friedrich von Wintzingerode, Senior Manager gASAT Microbiology, Global QC, Genentech
* Ren-Yo Forng, Scientific Director, Amgen
* Anita Bawa, Director of Quality Control, Bayer
* Lucia Clontz, Quality Director, Xellia Pharmaceuticals
KEY TOPICS FOR 2018 INCLUDE:
* Contamination Control and Microbial, Identification
* Endotoxin Testing and LER
* Environmental Monitoring and Rapid Microbial Methods
* Contamination Control considerations for special Drug Products
Plus 2 half day interactive workshops on Tuesday, June 4th 2019:
Workshop A: Assessing a Holisitic Approach to Microbial Contamination Control. Led by: Ziva Abraham, CEO, Microrite
Workshop B: Reviewing the Road Map to a Holistic Approach to Microbial Impurities, Endotoxins and LER. Led by: Friedrich von Wintzingerode, Senior Manager gASAT Microbiology, Global QC, Genentech & Farnaz Nowroozi, Scientist and Manager, Genentech
View the full agenda: http://www.pharma-microbiology-usa.com/PharmaNewsHQWL
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Senior Microbiologist, Lead Scientist, Laboratory Manager, QA Specialist Drug Substance External Manufacturer, Business Development Manager – Testing, Pharmaceutical Microbiology Consultant, Higher Pharmacopoeia Scientist, Analytical Standards Specialist
* BOOK BY 28TH FEBRUARY AND SAVE US$400
* BOOK BY 29TH MARCH AND SAVE US$200
* BOOK BY 30TH APRIL AND SAVE US$100
© 2018 PHARMA NEWS HQ, All rights reserved
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.