SMi proudly presents the 13th annual Cold Chain Distribution Conference taking place at the Copthorne Tara Hotel in Kensington, London between the 10th – 11th December.
The focusof the event will be the recent advances in temperature-controlled logistic solutions and the impact of regulatory changes on this multi-billion-dollar industry. Digitalisation of the industry will be discussed in detail and how the industry, from biotechs to pharma, need to adapt. Also, under the spotlight will be thecrucial challenges of supply chain visibility and data integrity in the cold chain market.
The two-day event will also look at various developments within the industry, guiding companies on how best to ensure costs are kept low, and quality remains high, whilst simultaneously staying compliant to global regulations.
This year’s event will continue to lead with its unrivalled panel of experts bringing you the most insightful presentations and issues in the field of temperature-controlled distribution:
Chairs for 2018:
- Bob Hayes, Director, SeerPharma (UK)
- Tony Wright, CEO, Exelsius
- Stephen Mitchell, Quality Lead Logistics Partnerships, GSK
- Gianne Olaes-Dénis, Supply Chain Quality Manager, Sanofi Genzyme Europe
- Stefan Braun, Managing Director, SmartCAE
- Gianpiero Lorusso, Director, Supply Operations and GS, Merck
- Francicso Rizzuto, Cargo Specialist, Manager for Europe, IATA
- Marco Gaudesi, Pharmacist – GDP and Cold Chain Referent, MSF
- Nigel Cryer, Head of Compliance & Inspection Readiness, Sanofi
Key Highlights to expect this December:
- Evaluate the current GDP guidelines, with reference to the recently published PQG/ECA guide and discover the implications for everyday practice
- Explore the overwhelming digitalisation of the supply chain and identify the subsequent security issues involved
- Discover the temperature-controlled logistic solutions to best optimize your supply chain
- Discuss the technical agreements within the supply chain and find out what questions you should be asking
- Identify the challenges for the supply chain within emerging markets and discover the best solutions for optimization of your process
Cold Chain Distribution 2018
Date: 10th – 11th December 2018
Location: Copthorne Tara Hotel, London UK