The 13th annual Cold Chain Distribution Conference takes place this December on the 10th and 11th in London, UK.
This year’s conference will be exploring new technologies to provide a highly connected temperature-controlled logistics process, whilst remaining GDP compliant. With new regulations and certifications in place such as IATA’s CEIV-Pharma Certification and HSA’s GDP Certification.
Here’s a quick reminder on which key industry experts will be present:
– [CHAIR] – Bob Hayes, Director, SeerPharma (UK)
– [CHAIR] – Tony Wright, CEO, Exelsius
– Stephen Mitchell, Quality Lead Logistics Partnerships, GSK
– GianneOlaes-Dénis, Supply Chain Quality Manager, Sanofi Genzyme Europe
– Stefan Braun, Managing Director, SmartCAE
– GianpieroLorusso, Director, Supply Operations and GS, Merck
– Francicso Rizzuto, Cargo Specialist, Manager for Europe, IATA
– Marco Gaudesi, Pharmacist – GDP and Cold Chain Referent, MSF
– Henk Mulder, Head, Digital Cargo, IATA
Event Highlights Include:
– GS1 standard – a critical tool in the fight against counterfeiting
– How the Air Cargo Industry is Improving the Handling of Pharmaceutical Shipments + Panel Discussion
– Global Analysis and Management of Temperature Excursions
– Protecting your products in the global supply chain
– Spotlight Session: Exploring the recent PQG / ECA guide to GDP
– Pharmaceutical logistic challenges in the humanitarian aid, the experience of MSF
– Digitalisation and automation in a supply operations environment
– Exclusive Panel Discussion: What are the main challenges surrounding the regulatory compliance of Cold Chain and where should pharma companies be looking to invest?
Download the full agenda online for more info: www.coldchain-distribution.com/prhq
For those looking to attend, there is currently a £300 early-bird saving, only valid online! Register today!
Download the full attendee list and breakdown here: www.coldchain-distribution.com/prhq
SMi presents the 13thannual industry leading conference:
Cold Chain Distribution 2018
Date: 10th – 11th December 2018
Location: Copthorne Tara Hotel, London UK